RIS Roofing and Cladding Services was formed to offer a wide range of quality roofing and cladding systems to provide a ‘total envelope solution’.
We offer a comprehensive range of roofing and cladding installation and maintenance services to a range of clients including Schools Colleges and Universities, Housing Associations and Local Authorities, Hospitals, Commercial, Industrial and Residential clients.
Our staff, with over 100 years combined experience in the industry, offer a high-quality, efficient and competitively-priced roofing service, from the initial survey and consultation, right through to completion and handover. We can provide any service required from unblocking an outlet to complete roof renewal, from pre-planned works to emergency call outs, High level inspections to gutter clearance. Our services can be tailored to ensure the client’s needs are met.
We have an outstanding record on health and safety together with as all the accreditations needed to deliver our service safely and to the highest standard. Accredited with Achilles, CHAS, Construction Line, ARCA and Exor, registered to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHAS 18001. RIS can provide credible independent assurance of their quality and safety systems.
RIS offer stand-alone solutions for roofs or walls or any combination of our entire range of works which includes:
- Accredited high performance felt systems
- Accredited single ply systems
- Accredited liquid applied systems
- Accredited hot melt structural waterproofing
- Accredited green roof systems
- Accredited wall and roof cladding systems [built up and composite]
- Metal profile sheet & gutter waterproofing
- Accredited rain-screen facades
- Insurance backed and manufacturers warranties
- Bespoke manufacturers specification and design
- Manufacturers programmed site Inspections
- Budget tailored system selection
- Roof management and maintenance