Asbestos & Hazardous Waste Removal, Encapsulation and Decontamination Services supplying Nationwide Coverage.
Reactive Integrated Services has the ability and expertise to remove and dispose of licensed, notifiable non-licensed and non-licensed asbestos-containing materials (ACMs).
RIS on site personnel are fully conversant in the latest work equipment and systems, and the company employs an array of managers, supervisors and technicians, all fully trained and competent.
Our site teams can also provide re-insulation and minor re-instatement work following works, reducing liaison and lead-in times for contractors to follow-on.
We provide the following:
- HSE licence to undertake work with asbestos
- Highly trained and experienced staff
- Employee Competence Assessments, Training Needs Analysis and Training Services
- Competent advice on the Management of ACMs
- Dedicated policies and procedures for working within the domestic sector
- Site-specific risk assessments and method statements
- Compliance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 and Procedures
- Fully Comprehensive Asbestos Surveys including fully documented Survey Reports
- Training and Advice for safe Handling of Hazardous Substances and Materials, such as Anthrax, Asbestos, Contaminated Soil, Ricin, Corrosive Chemicals including Spillages, and Ebola Containment Enclosures
We specialise at working in environments as diverse as Hospitals, Universities, Museums, Office Blocks, Banking and Retail Outlets, Social Housing Frameworks and Listed Buildings of Historical importance. We have the skills to help our clients safely manage every aspect of asbestos in your building.